Our customer is a European Commission’s Directorate General, who wants to analyse the current status and degree of transposition of a certain EU Regulation, as well as the National plans for the future.
MainStrat designs and implements a project to satisfy our customer’s needs. The main activities of the project have been:
- To gather information from Ministries of Justice, Notaries and equivalent Associations of the 28 Member States about the status of the EU Regulation and their plans for the future . This activity involved a heavy interaction with public bodies, private associations and professionals.
- To revise, validate, and cross check the vast amount of information received.
- Using our Network of national expert legal correspondents covering all 28 Member States, to contrast, validate, and complement the information received.
- To gather the opinions from key European Associations on the matter.
- To execute a massive EU wide survey towards involved legal professionals (+10.000 recipients), on their opinions and preferences for the future.
- Processing of data, statistical interpretation of data, consolidation of all findings, and analysis. The reporting included 28 Country Specific reports.