External Project Office for a Software Development Project
Our customer is a big Software Development Company that is delivering an Internet solution to a European institution. MainStrat is the Project Office for the customer, being the main contact point to the European institution due to our deep understanding about how IT contracts work within European institutions. We perform the following activities within the project:
- Setup, Maintenance and Monitoring of an Issue Management Tool for communication of bugs, new features and incidents.
- Coordinate requirements gathering sessions.
- Coordinate the work of the development and testing teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Perform Quality Assurance activities to ensure high quality outcomes, including conduction of User Acceptance Tests.
- Periodically report the advances of the project.