Software Quality Assurance
Mainstrat, integrated in a big consortium, is an independent organization responsible for verifying the fulfillment of the technical terms of a Software Development contract with European Commission. Mainstrat consultants have the following responsibilities:
1. Negotiation of the Quality Objectives with the Software Development Team and the European Commission.
2. Verification of the fulfillment of the Quality Objectives, such as:
- Production of the agreed deliverables in the expected due dates and with the expected quality.
- Verfication of the performance of unit, functional and performance tests.
- Static Analysis of Code with SonarQube to determine fulfillment of coding guidelines
3. Periodic reporting in a visual dashboard of the evolution of the project in terms of SQA.